Registered vehicles cannot be ensured in the field, although for different zoning, established the identity of cardboard. When we want to find out a specific vehicle, the process will be much time-consuming and cumbersome. Sometimes, some cars are not observed, the presence of area stopped for a long time and has not been sold. The stock situation cannot be timely to be controlled. For this situation, we need to implement automatic vehicle access registration, to achieve partition statistics, sales statistics, long stay and early-warning capabilities, making it imperative. Therefore, we need a new system to replace the existing system, which using more scientific and reasonable methods to reach vehicle monitoring.
- Through the construction of RFID systems, each vehicle bound with unique UHF RFID tag. When accessing to parking and parking spaces, we can effectively track, without human intervention. The system would automatically identify the vehicle within long distances, while recording and storing the state of the vehicle according to the location and time data. It helps achieve automatic tracking management, automatic monitoring, automatic statistics, greatly improving the management efficiency.
Automatic Toll Collection based on UHF RFID technology：
1. All vehicles are installed with RFID windshield tag or ABS metal tag as vehicle identification
2. UHF RFID readers are installed in each lane of each toll plaza. According to different on-site environment, some are top-mounted and some are side-mounted, so that the vehicle electronic tag can be quickly identified at the best angle.
3. The system records the records of each vehicle entering and leaving the expressway, and the background charges accordingly. Different countries and regions or operators' charging mode may be divided into prepaid or billing mode charging.
4. Hopeland reader supports the latest EPC C2G2 protocolEPC Class 2 tags are enhanced Gen 2 Class 1 tags. They contain all Class 1 functions and extended TAG ID (TID), extended user memory, authenticated access control and other functions that will be defined in the Class 2 specification.Tag: NXP®UCODE®DNA Orbit EPC Class 2 Gen 2This advanced RAIN RFID chip can provide accurate automatic tracking, while also providing secure product certification based on AES encryption. The result is detailed inventory control, which allows businesses and consumers to confirm originality.
Access without stopping car, no need labor handling
VIP service, Payment collection or prepaid
Long reading range 6-12m for car tag
Excellent choice for business premises
New 2-port Integrated RFID readerNew Sharp series Linux Super long reading Integrated RFID reader - HF100 2-port version integrated RFID reader is one of series Hopeland Fixed RFID Reader, integrated design but support 1 additional antenna port. Running with Impinj Indy R2000 chipset/ newest Impinj E710 RAIN RFID reader chip upgradable, and operated on Linux 2.6 operation system. It not only includes built-in 4G, WiFi, and Bluetooth, and PoE (IEEE 802.3 af/at/bt) optional, but also supports built-in web management functions such as remote parameter configuration, MQTT, HTTP post, MySQL database transferring and so on.Read More
Long reading Integrated RFID ReaderHigh performance Integrated UHF RFID reader HZ100, updated from
CL7206B5A, supporting ISO18000-6C protocol, long range RFID reading,
fast identification, excellent multi-tag reading, strong anti-collision,
automatic reading, white list functions.
Widely used fixed asset management, logistic, warehouse inventory, products
tracking transshipment , e parking system vehicle management, production automation etc.Read More
IoT Fixed Android RFID ReaderHopeland HH340 is a 4-port Android-based fixed RFID reader integrated with Impinj R2000/E710 RFID chip. This long range UHF RFID reader supports RJ45, RS485, Wiegand, USB, Bluetooth, WIFI, 4G, etc. as well as supports MQTT to provide real-time and reliable messaging services. It also supports sending data directly to the database.Read More
UHF RFID 9dBi Linear AntennaHigh protection level, can be easily applied to various indoor and outdoor occasions in the UHF frequency band.Read More