2. Support the remote and unannounced inspections of tier-2 branches by tier-1 branches, trigger remote monitoring at any time, and conduct physical inventory from time to time;
3. The physical inventory data is automatically synchronized with the accounting data of the accounting system to achieve automatic daily reconciliation to ensure that the accounts are consistent.
- 1. Full-process supervision of collateral
- It is connected with the existing business system of the bank, and the business data is synchronized in real time, so as to realize the whole life cycle tracking of collateral storage-out-warehouse-lending-return-inventory-settlement, etc., and provide a more transparent global view management.
- 2. The whole process operation leaves traces, which can be traced back
- All operations are strictly controlled and recorded, and electronic documents are retained. User logs, operation logs, etc. can also be queried and traced in real time, which is more secure.
1. Packet management, take pictures and scan the packets through the management system, bind the RFID tags of the packets, and enter them into the management system;
2. Pack the package into the warehouse, and put the package in the collateral management cabinet;
3. Real-time inventory of packets, using RFID technology to inventory electronic labels of packets in the collateral cabinet in real time, to realize real-time automatic inventory;
4. Package delivery, package delivery or borrowing registration;
5. Cooperate with RFID gate to realize in-out and out-of-warehouse alarm.
Alarm when the inventory frequency does not meet the standard, and alarm when the inventory surplus and inventory deficit are abnorma
Door opening and closing record, position reminder, dislocation warning
Handover personnel mismatch warning
Overdue did not receive warning
i3 RFID Access Control RFID Tracking Gate ReaderThe RFID access control system, let us truly live in a smart environment and greatly improve the security and ease of access. The staff of some important institutions, archives, scientific research laboratories, banks and so on, which need to be given access rights. Companies, hotels, offices, factories, and communities also need to strictly control the access personnel. The RFID access control system can achieve all-round access management.
UHF channel access system supports EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C) protocol, integrated high-gain antenna groups, the R2000-based reader and speed control module, with high-speed tag reading literacy and good control of the area, It provides a standard RJ45 / USB interface for easy connection software platform.Read More
8-port UHF RFID ModuleHZ580 UHF RFID module provides a wide power supply range (dc4.5v ~ 6V). This RFID reader module is configured GPIO interface (IO1-IO4, IO1 / IO2 as input and IO3 / IO4 as output). Its frequency range is from 840MHz to 960MHz. Users can easily communicate with their own equipment through UART-TTL pin on the interface of HZ580 UHF RFID module.Read More
16-Port UHF RFID ModuleHZ530 16-Port UHF RFID Module is specialized module for developing 16-port fixed RFID reader and Smart RFID cabinet system. Based on Impinj R2000 chip platform, with 16 channels of SMA interfaces for RFID antennas, it support multiple-tag and long range reading.Read More