1) During the inventory and inspection of IT assets, the management personnel manually confirm the registration cards on the assets one by one, which is a huge workload. Under the current resource situation, it is almost impossible to complete the work of inventorying the assets one by one.
2) The management department defines the asset status information including in the library, entered into the account (after acceptance), reported loss, pending loss, not entered into the account (the contract has been purchased, but not entered into the account), etc. Assets in different states are saved through different databases , which not only easily causes confusion in data management, but also brings a lot of trouble to statistics and query.
3) The data of IT assets are classified and stored by year, which is inconvenient for query and statistics.
4) While doing asset management, it is also engaged in contract management functions. The current data cannot distinguish the asset ledger list one by one.
5) The device status information cannot be obtained in real time.
- Establish an advanced RFID application system on the key links of IT asset management to improve the informatization, automation, networking and intelligence of asset management. At the same time, during the asset management, the contract management of the asset management department is realized, which is convenient for the asset management department to calculate the asset reconciliation data in real time and accurately.
- The goal of this system is to rely on the technical advantages of RFID, through the tags placed on the assets, the use of advanced RFID equipment to automatically collect data, through the intelligent decision-making of the background application software, to quickly realize the management of assets. Through the query system, the status of each asset and the whereabouts of the asset can be clearly checked, and the information on the whereabouts of the equipment can be recorded in time, which can effectively reduce the labor intensity of employees during asset inventory, and maximize efficiency and accuracy.
RFID-based fixed asset management system, the main functions are:
With the advantages of RFID, the assets are in the process of circulation, and each circulation node is monitored and managed. Through the establishment of a centralized, scientific, standardized and standardized asset management system, the informatization and networking of asset management can be realized, and the rational allocation and utilization of assets can reduce input costs, increase input-output benefits, and improve management level and efficiency. is of great significance. The combination of advanced management system and advanced automatic identification technology (RFID) accelerates the accuracy of data collection and improves the efficiency of data collection. Thereby ensuring that the accounts are consistent and the accounts are consistent.
The system automatically collects asset information, greatly improving work efficiency and information transparency in the entire process.
The accuracy of the information collected by the system greatly improves the future maintenance and security of assets, and minimizes the error rate of manual recording and statistics.
Real-time recording of asset status information.
Accurate data provides intelligent decision support.
IoT Fixed Android RFID ReaderHopeland HH340 is a 4-port Android-based fixed RFID reader integrated with Impinj R2000/E710 RFID chip. This long range UHF RFID reader supports RJ45, RS485, Wiegand, USB, Bluetooth, WIFI, 4G, etc. as well as supports MQTT to provide real-time and reliable messaging services. It also supports sending data directly to the database.Read More
UHF RFID handheld terminalImpinj R2000/E710 Supportable，UHF 25M Read Range；Industrial IP65 Rugged，1.5M Drop Test，Suitable For Different Harsh EnvironmentRead More
i3 RFID Access Control RFID Tracking Gate ReaderThe RFID access control system, let us truly live in a smart environment and greatly improve the security and ease of access. The staff of some important institutions, archives, scientific research laboratories, banks and so on, which need to be given access rights. Companies, hotels, offices, factories, and communities also need to strictly control the access personnel. The RFID access control system can achieve all-round access management.
UHF channel access system supports EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C) protocol, integrated high-gain antenna groups, the R2000-based reader and speed control module, with high-speed tag reading literacy and good control of the area, It provides a standard RJ45 / USB interface for easy connection software platform.Read More
9dBi Circular Polarization UHF RFID AntennaThe CL7205A antenna can be easily applied to RFID applications in the UHF frequency band such as access control, warehousing, logistics, and retail.Read More