1.Powered by ST25R3916 RF scheme
2.Support RS485 / RS232 interface
3.Support Modbus RTU & Hopeland command protocol (Dual Protocols)
4.Support automatic tag reading mode / Command tag reading mode
5.Support tag reading indicators
Air Protocols ISO15693, ISO14443A Features Support online upgrade
Support tag reading indicators
Work Mode Automatic tag reading mode
Command tag reading mode
Dimensions φ18×93.15mm Weight 65g
Working frequency 13.56Mhz Reading speed ≥100times/s Reading Distance 0m～60mm(According to Tag & Environment)
RS232 115200bps（default） RS485 115200bps（default） Power Supply 12~24V Power Consumption ≤1.35W Standby Power ≤0.65W
Operating Temp. -25 ~ +80°C Storage Temp. -40 ~ +85°C Humidity 0%RH-95%RH non-condensing (+25℃) Atmospheric pressure 86kPa~108kPa Sealing IP67
1) During the inventory and inspection of IT assets, the management personnel manually confirm the registration cards on the assets one by one, which is a huge workload. Under the current resource situation, it is almost impossible to complete the work of inventorying the assets one by one.
2) The management department defines the asset status information including in the library, entered into the account (after acceptance), reported loss, pending loss, not entered into the account (the contract has been purchased, but not entered into the account), etc. Assets in different states are saved through different databases , which not only easily causes confusion in data management, but also brings a lot of trouble to statistics and query.
3) The data of IT assets are classified and stored by year, which is inconvenient for query and statistics.
4) While doing asset management, it is also engaged in contract management functions. The current data cannot distinguish the asset ledger list one by one.
5) The device status information cannot be obtained in real time.
In terms of tool management application technology, traditional automatic identification technologies such as one-dimensional bar code/two-dimensional bar code have also been widely used in the management of item classification and labeling. However, the barcode technology itself relies on the visible light scanning reflection, the recognition rate is low, the barcode is easily damaged and stained, and the amount of stored information is small. Generally, it only identifies a certain type of product, which affects its wide application in logistics management.
Compared with barcode technology, RFID radio frequency identification technology is a typical representative of non-contact long-distance automatic identification technology. RFID technology has high recognition accuracy, reliable performance, large amount of stored information, and oil and sewage resistance, especially suitable for automatic identification requirements in harsh working environments. The use of RFID tags to replace barcodes and other identified goods can effectively complete the automatic management of assets, and realize the automatic collection, automatic processing and report output of asset information.